Nathan is starting to say some really funny things. His answer to pretty much any question is a "Yeah," which is an improvement from the "No-no" to everything we asked him a couple of months ago. He loves the word "girl," and gets upset every time we tell him he's a boy. Hopefully he'll outgrow that one! We've been working really hard on two-syllable words, like "open" and "amen." The other day he said "yellow" perfectly. He's even starting to use simple sentences, like "Nate type," and "Mama, come."
Speaking of "amen," Nate has been developing strengths and exhibiting weaknesses lately in the realm of religion, as much a 20-month old boy can. He has been the one to fold his arms to remind us to pray over dinner the past couple nights--what a cute little example he sets for us. However, he also seems to have a panic attack whenever the Sacrament is passed at church--he fusses while he waits for it to come, then wants two pieces of bread and two cups of water ("Nate, twoooooo!" the whole congregation hears him shout). I really do love my little boy and the darling personality he is developing each day. He is our greatest blessing!
2 comments:
He is so stinkin cute Nicole. You guys have done an amazing job with him.
Lady, you are so cute! It looks like you have been busy! I wish I would have known you were here recently, I would have loved to see you!
Post a Comment