




We haven't even broken ground yet on our new house, but the top & bottom house pictures are the exteriors we are trying to choose between. The other pictures are our kitchen & bathroom choices for granite counters, tile floors, and cabinets, and the other picture is us in front of our lot. More pics will follow as the house progresses. Let me know which exterior you think we should choose!
7 comments:
I love them both! Im so happy for you guys. We are planning on buying a house pretty soon, its so exciting. Congrats and let me know what you guys decide.
I think I like the bottom exterior better. I'm a fan of big windows. The other one looks like it has more windows, but they're smaller.
You are going to have a very nice house. Now we have a place to visit in Texas. We are looking for 4 bedrooms house here.
It's beautiful!
now your going to be one of the rich snobby people haha jk I love you!
I love the dark colors, and lots of windows. I am so excited for you, how fun.
Very cute houses! I like the bottom one better with the more red colored brick. What a fun time to be picking everything out!
Post a Comment